- Many people spend a large amount of their leisure time playing video games.
- Games, due to their immersive nature, can potentially be a more powerful form of media than film, literature, or television. By powerful I mean the capacity to effect the user on a physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, or social level.
- Many games are unoriginal, uninspired, and irresponsible. Like Hollywood, game publishers are interested in producing block busters.
- We should strive to make games that are not a waste of time.
- Games should aim to have a powerful and positive impact on the user.
- The user should be inspired to make a positive contribution to the real world.
- The art of storytelling must be advanced in story based games. We must find new ways to impart the inherent truths about existence that we as human beings search for.
- We should not force games to have stories.